Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Cheney is probably about to fall over too

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cheney is probably about to fall over too

    CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - The 78-year-old lawyer who was shot by Vice President Dick Cheney in a hunting accident has some birdshot in or touching his heart and he had "a silent heart attack" Tuesday morning, hospital officials said. The victim, Harry Whittington, was immediately moved back to the intensive care unit for further treatment, said Peter Banko, the administrator at Christus Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Memorial in Texas.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cheney is probably about to fall over too

    Dick Cheney=Aaron Burr

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cheney is probably about to fall over too

    [ QUOTE ]
    Dick Cheney=Aaron Burr


    [/ QUOTE ]

    Eat a peanut butter sandwich w/no milk to wash it down with and try to tell me that again.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cheney is probably about to fall over too

    i thought aaron burr shot the president?
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cheney is probably about to fall over too

    nah he shot Alexander Hamilton. Jefferson replaced him with George Clinton....No not THE George Clinton, just some white guy that was a politician. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cheney is probably about to fall over too

    GeorgeClinton

    GEORGE CLINTON - ATOMIC DOG

    Yeah, this is a story of a famous dog
    For the dog that chases its tail will be dizzy
    These are clapping dogs, rhythmic dogs
    Harmonic dogs, house dogs, street dogs
    Dog of the world unite
    Dancin' dogs
    Yeah
    Countin' dogs, funky dogs
    Nasty dogs (Dog)

    Atomic dog
    Atomic dog

    Like the boys
    When they're out there walkin' the streets
    May compete
    Nothin' but the dog in ya

    Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
    Bow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
    Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
    Bow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah

    Like the boys
    When they're out there walkin' the streets
    May compete
    Nothin' but the dog in ya

    Why must I feel like that
    Oh, why must I chase the cat

    Like the boys
    When they're out there walkin' the streets
    May compete
    Nothin' but the dog in ya

    Ruff
    Ruff
    Ruff

    Why must I feel like that
    Why must I chase the cat
    Nothin' but the dog in me

    Why must I feel like that
    Why must I chase the cat
    Nothin' but the dog in me

    Why must I feel like that
    Why must I chase the cat
    Nothin' but the dog in me

    Why must I feel like that
    Why must I chase the cat
    Nothin' but the dog in me

    Do the dogcatcher, dogcatcher
    Do the dogcatcher
    Do the dogcatcher, dogcatcher
    Do the dogcatcher

    Do the dogcatcher, baby, do the dogcatcher
    Ooh

    Why must I feel like that
    Why must I chase the cat
    Nothin' but the dog in me

    Why must I feel like that
    Why must I chase the cat
    Nothin' but the dog in me

    Bow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
    Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
    Bow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah

    Just walkin' the dog
    Oh, atomic dog

    Futuristic bow-wow

    Ruff

    Leader of the pack
    Wild dog

    Why must I feel like that
    Why must I chase the cat
    Just the dog in me
    Nothin' but the dog in me

    Why must I feel like that
    Why must I chase the cat
    Just the dog in me
    Nothin' but the dog in me

    Why must I feel like that
    Why must I chase the cat
    The dog in me (Dog in me)
    The dog is in me (Dog in me)

    Do the dogcatcher, dogcatcher
    Do the dogcatcher
    Do you wanna do the dogcatcher
    Well, baby, why don't you do it again for me

    Dogcatcher, dogcatcher
    Do the dogcatcher

    House-trained dogs
    Wild dogs
    Say it again

    Why must I feel like that
    Why must I chase the cat
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  7. #7
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Cheney is probably about to fall over too

    THAT guy does the lead singing on the Dawg football hi- light tapes(maybe he is related to Travis and Chris Clark) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Been a little thin lately.

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Cheney is probably about to fall over too

    Wow he has a Che shirt on, most people have no idea what he stood for, its just fashionable to wear.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cheney is probably about to fall over too

    Youre right, most people dont. Doing my research, Im gonna say that Guevera was far from the person that he is portrayed. I just dont feel that the guy was a revolutionary. Being a cane fan, Ive talked to so many latin american people that have nothing but disdain for him.

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Cheney is probably about to fall over too

    I saw you at the game last night man I didint get a chance to come talk to you though, but yeah most have no idea about historical figures other then the romantic idea. Which in most cases is not the correct perception.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •